New blog entries

• MTOM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !
Here we have 2 Jammy Dodgers from Mephisto Genetics. Dont wanna get into it all now but its spent the last month getting water only feeds as ive been trying a new to me nute/amendment called 1 shot, from nectar for the gods. I also use recharge once a week across the board on every plant. The 2...
Damien50
Views
Reaction score
So I received this strain as a freebie and I intended to clone a bunch off if it but it would get woody incredibly fast and take incredibly long to root; three to four weeks. I had three seeds and I thought about killing them in several occasions but I decided to go ahead and flower them since...
Damien50
Views
Reaction score
Comments
it is my hope and intent with this diary to encounter some unique genetics and showcase dank buds. ZXK ZAMALDELICA X KALI CHINA Zamaldelica Kali China feminized. Zamal Malawi Thai China Ace Seeds Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized seeds. Zamal sativa. Zamal landrace. Zamal seeds...
Damien50
Views
Reaction score
Welcome or not to my full tutorial, made for myself, to list out my process for creating and maintaining a perpetual grow as economically and efficiently as possible. In this guide you will find my methods and products listed in sub sections. They will be the following: Obtaining and...
Damien50
Views
Reaction score
Jalisco landrace x Amnesia x Soma x Extrema x Herijuana x Chemdog d 480w bridgelux EB2 4x4x7 tent 3x3 tray 55g reservoir 9 x 5 gallon square pots(not using them all) Growpito Sim Mix/enzymes/beneficials Mega Crop 400cfm exhaust fan InkBird environment controllers I'll be doing 12/12 to seed...
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
I was lucky to get some tester seeds they are labeled FBTO9 and FBTO13 I started them in jiffy pucks and they been put into 2gal pots of coco perlite mix I'l be using megacrop and sweet candy bud explosion and calmag and some left over b52 rhizo blast to prepare thr pots used some biofuse...
Steviestash
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Updated
She coming along fine I took down my northern lights so she all alone now still feeding mc2.0 sweet candy bud explosion and calmag
They are getting big and bigger each day.Watering them every other day.Increased Cocos A to 1.5ml/lt , Cocos B stayed at 1ml/lt and 1ml/lt of Calmag. 3gal Zkittlez has some N abundance issues so I back off with Cocos A to 0.5ml/lt for her. Blue Dream is a machine,so is Zkittlez but 5gal one is...
Damien50
Views
Reaction score
Updated
Feels like spring even though it's fall and it snowed in October I still feel like growing something new and flexing an evolving mind state about how I grow and the ergonomics of it all. I've started some seeds over here and I'll be doing 12/12 from seed. This change has been a long time coming...
Hi all. This is my first try to grow autos on budget. Ordered 15 seeds from seedstockers.com 5x Big Bud auto, 5x Amnesia haze auto and 5x AK420 auto. Seeds arrived in a week, germinated by soaking in RO water for 24h and used paper towel after. 100% germination, but one girl been damaged by...
tooghetto
Views
Reaction score
Comments
They are doing well,drinking well,everything is good.Just a little bit of heath stress for 5gal Blue Dream and CBD Crack.But they are both healthy. Feeding for week 2 : 1ml/lt Cocos AB + 1ml/lt Calmag Looks like coco coir is very airy,pots tend to dry faster,I water them every 2-3 days (3 at...
She's 66 days old now
Ozzie Greenthumb
Views
Comments
@Admin am I doing something wrong? Wheres all the indoors autos journals? I am trying to start another journal. Can you please tell me where and how to achieve this? Thanks guys! @archie space gemmill