- Manufacturer of Product:
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Retail Price of Product:
- n/a competition
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Yes, receive from dinafem for comp/test grow, Europe V’s North America
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- A fun plant to grow, I gave her a beating in the training department and she took it in her own stride. I topped at the 3 node (day 16) and she never slowed.
My pheno had bulky, tight and very frosty buds, leaning toward the look of a cheese plant. Smell was very cheesey, like Bishops Finger cheese (according to the misses) if you know what that smells like, with a hint of pine.
Extremely oily when she got chopped.
If you have the space and the green fingers she will reward with a great yield.
A wonderfully smoke, the untrained would find her really powerful but for the hardened she is a late afternoon heading into evening smoke.
- Negatives About This Product:
- She was little cal-mag heavy under my LED’s and at one point demanded loads . Took a bit to get back on track but she came round.
The cure – now this could just be my plant but she needed a good bit off time in the jar. It was only at about 8 weeks she started to taste really nice. I can imagine if I leave her for 6 month she would rock my world.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- In every aspect, fun grow, great yield, top smoke after a good cure
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- This plant is aim at more of a medicinal market seen as it is a 1 to 1 ratio of thc and cbd. Great for oils. But she would not disappoint a recreational smoker, all boxes ticked there.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Yes I would.
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- Yes, ticks all the boxes for an easy-ish grow, strength and yield