• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

GrowNorthern LED Bunny's Telos Tales

Bunny

In the basement mixing up the medicine
Reaction score
Looking as good as ever mate! The colas look full and long. Great growing.
Cheers bro was worried you had gone awol! With TaNg and Sour onboard we just need @HolyTHC to break out his Telos and we're back n business! Good times .[emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268]

Bunny

Reaction score
Day 74

Curtain call for both the AK420 the smaller came down a couple of days a go. She was ready , I must remember not to let them go late at this time of year A spot of mould! I always forget about this danger in Autumn ! And my hygrometer is broken.

Small AK^

Big Ak^

Top bud of big AK came down
The rest isn't ready so will harvest periodically or if needed.

BIg AK sans top bud, finishing with some extra plants that have come back pretty well.

Next round should be Hyper Ryder Sweet Pink Grapefruit and MBAP.

Laters

Last edited:

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(
Day 74

Curtain call for both the AK420 the smaller came down a couple of days a go. She was ready , I must remember not to let them go late at this time of year A spot of mould! I always forget about this danger in Autumn ! And my hygrometer is broken.

Small AK^

Big Ak^

Top bud of big AK came down
The rest isn't ready so will harvest periodically or if needed.

BIg AK sans top bud, finishing with some extra plants that have come back pretty well.

Next round should be Hyper Ryder Sweet Pink Grapefruit and MBAP.

Laters
lovely looking plants mate the ak are super chunky il keep a eye out for your next thread :d5::nicethread::vibes:

Last edited:

Bunny

Reaction score
One things for sure @auto noob the test run was a success. We were dialling in the Bio Tabs, a new room and the Telos so pretty happy. Damn this time of year for giant colas though.

We also proved the Telos can grow buds with great density from quite a distance , in the case of the cheese. And veg and flower a big Sativa dominant auto with great penetration.

I'm really impressed how the Telos finished vegging and is flowering the white widow in the foreground that was puny and half the height a week ago!

Last edited:

Bunny

Reaction score
Here's the next batch

Part of the reason (other than the Organics )that I wanted to use the Bio Tabs range was that
Using large amounts of soil is much more Appealing As you are able to reuse the earth a few times.

In half recycled and half new Bio Bizz light mix. 250g Silicium Flash per 50L of soil,Myco and watered in with Bio Tabs bacteria.

2x Sweet Pink Grapefruit in 25L

2x MBAP in 25L

2x Blackberry Gum
1 in 10L
1 in 6 L

I love the look of all of these strains but particularly the SPG I think she comes from the 'Super fruity' Sweet Pink Grapefruit cut that DP recently used to make the 'Passion fruit' photoperiod. Anyway it looks lush over on TaNgs test thread.

Last edited:

Bunny

Reaction score
@Dazed

Northern Cheese Haze ^

AK 420 ^

Both are beautiful but I favour the AK it's not as dense as the Chesse but the terpenes! sweet piney hint of fruit salad sweets and Sativa strength