• Competition

The dude grow seedstockers

Seed Stockers

AnonymousGrower2

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Like in Jurassic Park " Life finds a way".Hope it didn't mess up your room though. Atleast it looks like 2 free seeds that will pop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Im hoping the room is fine ,ive heard that a couple of folk have had a few underformed seeds in amongst the buds,still got a huge big bud with about a mnth to go and a dp auto orage bud about 2 weeks away .....oh and 2 hyper rider SPG and a silver lime haze that have just shown pre flowers so fingers crossed all is well

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Looking good in there G-man.

I’d be a bit dubious about growing those seeds tho, every pip I’ve grown from a slightly hermied plant has ended up a hermie itself. I do have a mate who grew a load from his think different tho and they turned out fine. [emoji848]

AnonymousGrower2

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Looking good in there G-man.

I’d be a bit dubious about growing those seeds tho, every pip I’ve grown from a slightly hermied plant has ended up a hermie itself. I do have a mate who grew a load from his think different tho and they turned out fine. [emoji848]
In that case after the mare i had before xmas they will be going outside if they even pop.......fingers crossed everything else is ok ,had a look today and orange bud looks fine and so does the bigbud.....i really didnt even notice the few seeds forming on the bbg.....u of to a flying start again in the dungeon [emoji111]

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
In that case after the mare i had before xmas they will be going outside if they even pop.......fingers crossed everything else is ok ,had a look today and orange bud looks fine and so does the bigbud.....i really didnt even notice the few seeds forming on the bbg.....u of to a flying start again in the dungeon [emoji111]

Meeeeeh.... it’s going ok I suppose. Could be better.

AnonymousGrower2

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So......I've been lazy ,busy,stoned a bit more stoned and in the evenings generally catatonic......so as it stands here we are blackberrygum is down 160g dry and trimmed its in for a cure and definetly will benefit flavour wise from a couple of weeks....everything else doing fine auto orange next I think maybe 10/days and big bud which is now 119 days old at least another 2 weeks
silver lime haze
silver lime haze
silver lime haze
hyper Ryder SPG
hyper Ryder SPG
silver like haze
big bud 119/days
auto orange bud

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Seed Stockers