• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

The dude grow seedstockers

Seed Stockers

AnonymousGrower2

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Like in Jurassic Park " Life finds a way".Hope it didn't mess up your room though. Atleast it looks like 2 free seeds that will pop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Im hoping the room is fine ,ive heard that a couple of folk have had a few underformed seeds in amongst the buds,still got a huge big bud with about a mnth to go and a dp auto orage bud about 2 weeks away .....oh and 2 hyper rider SPG and a silver lime haze that have just shown pre flowers so fingers crossed all is well

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Looking good in there G-man.

I’d be a bit dubious about growing those seeds tho, every pip I’ve grown from a slightly hermied plant has ended up a hermie itself. I do have a mate who grew a load from his think different tho and they turned out fine. [emoji848]

AnonymousGrower2

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Looking good in there G-man.

I’d be a bit dubious about growing those seeds tho, every pip I’ve grown from a slightly hermied plant has ended up a hermie itself. I do have a mate who grew a load from his think different tho and they turned out fine. [emoji848]
In that case after the mare i had before xmas they will be going outside if they even pop.......fingers crossed everything else is ok ,had a look today and orange bud looks fine and so does the bigbud.....i really didnt even notice the few seeds forming on the bbg.....u of to a flying start again in the dungeon [emoji111]

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
In that case after the mare i had before xmas they will be going outside if they even pop.......fingers crossed everything else is ok ,had a look today and orange bud looks fine and so does the bigbud.....i really didnt even notice the few seeds forming on the bbg.....u of to a flying start again in the dungeon [emoji111]

Meeeeeh.... it’s going ok I suppose. Could be better.

AnonymousGrower2

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So......I've been lazy ,busy,stoned a bit more stoned and in the evenings generally catatonic......so as it stands here we are blackberrygum is down 160g dry and trimmed its in for a cure and definetly will benefit flavour wise from a couple of weeks....everything else doing fine auto orange next I think maybe 10/days and big bud which is now 119 days old at least another 2 weeks
silver lime haze
silver lime haze
silver lime haze
hyper Ryder SPG
hyper Ryder SPG
silver like haze
big bud 119/days
auto orange bud

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Seed Stockers